- This event has passed.
FREE Virtual Workshop – Understanding Your Teen/PreTeen
August 30 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Being the parent of a teen is tough. Being a teen – is tougher.
Your time is valuable – In this short, but power-packed, small group coaching session, you’ll gain useful insight into the life of a teenager in today’s world.
- Gain an understanding of why teens act the way they do
- What powers their thoughts (internally and externally)
- The surprising pressure and expectations they’re under (emotionally, socially, from adults, as well as impending adulthood)
- What’s normal/What’s not/What to keep an eye on
- Most importantly, learn that you’re NOT alone. The struggles you face are real, but support is available.
FREE Virtual Coaching & Small Community Workshop. This workshop will run approximately 35-40 minutes.
If you’re the parent of a teen- you won’t want to miss this!