Sign Up Now: Class Opens February 1st
• Understand the various parenting styles
• Determine your parenting style
• Determine your co-parent’s style
• Understand the most effective parenting style & become more aligned with the techniques
• Determine the needs of your household
• Find a balance between two homes
• Ensure your values, expectations & goals for your home are maximized
• Personalized for your unique situation
• Designed for busy parents (No sitter needed, No appointments needed)
• Lessons are compact for quick viewing, bull thorough
You and your ex are no longer together, but as parents, your lives will remain intertwined. No matter how much you disagree or dislike your ex, you must find a way to make co-parenting successful.
Co-parenting isn’t easy. Each of you brings your own childhood experiences into the parenting arena. You have our own opinions, values and ideals what parenting should look like—and because you’re both passionate about our children, your less likely to yield to differing viewpoints. This workshop will provide you with opportunities to work as a co-parenting team, as well as support for those who receive very little, if any, cooperation from their co-parent.
What You’ll Get:
Achieve Life Balance’s Signature: Short, but power-packed Videos – Less than 45 minutes (we know you’re busy!)3 Supportive Worksheets for Personal Insight & Making Supportive Changes You Can Control (Optional)