Sign Up Now: Class Begins February 1st!
• Understand the various parenting styles
• Determine your parenting style
• Determine your spouse’s style
• Understand the most effective parenting style & become more aligned with the techniques
• Determine the needs of your household ensuring your values, expectations & goals for your home are maximized
• Personalized for your unique situation
• Designed for busy parents (No sitter needed, No appointments needed)
• Lessons are compact, yet extremely thorough in content
Parenting On the Same Page
Parents don’t always agree. Along with money and sex, parenting is one of the top ten reasons spouses argue. It makes sense. We weren’t raised in the same household. Each one of us brings our childhood experiences into the parenting arena. We have our own opinions, values and ideals of what parenting should look like—and because we’re passionate about our children, we’re less likely to yield to differing viewpoints.
Raising children provides enough tension without the added weight of a parental disagreement. When spouses have styles that are at odds with one another the frustration can be damaging to the marriage (and children) over time. The most significant relationship and the one children observe the most, is how their parents get along with one another. This is true for married parents, as well as co-parents residing in different households.
What You’ll Get:
Achieve Life Balance’s Signature Short, but power-packed Videos (We know you’re busy)
3 Supportive Worksheets for Personal Insight & Making Supportive Changes Together (Optional)