What it Means to Be A Dad
Research is clear. The role of fathers is essential to the health, happiness and success of our youth. Indeed men typically parent differently than women, providing a fine balance between the two roles. The expectations for dads have never been higher. Both men and women are expected to balance work, family and the multitude of obligations that come with them. Our fast-paced, always-connected world adds to stress.
There’s a major societal shift on “what it means to be a man” which leaves many dads wondering how best to fill their role. What does fatherhood look like in today’s world? Impactful. Your parenting style has a tremendous impact on the foundation and the future of your children.
$75 ~ Limited Time Only (Reg. Price: $125)
• Understand the essential and unique role of dads
• Understand & recognize personal control
• Understand how control works & doesn’t work
• Understand & recognize your stressors & triggers
• Role modeling in today’s society
• Reduce your physical & emotional reactions to stress
• Become more resilient to stress
• Reduce your stress & your family’s stress level
• Personalized for your unique situation
• Designed for busy parents (No sitter needed, No appointments needed)
• Lessons are compact, Yet extremely thorough in content
What You’ll Get:
Achieve Life Balance’s Signature: 5 Short, but power-packed Videos (we know you’re busy!)
3 Supportive Worksheets for Personal Insight Into Steps Toward Setting the Best Foundation As A Dad Optional)
Dads In Control:
Life Coaching is the process of helping clients identify and achieve positive results. Life coaching works on the premise that individuals are capable of generating solutions that match their needs best. A well-trained coach can successfully guide clients through the thought process helping them dismiss negative ideals and patterns while highlighting personal strengths. Coaching encourages actions, accountability and follow-through. Although coaching utilizes research-based insight and tools to support growth and success, it is not counseling, mentoring or consulting.
Achieve Life Balance uses best-practice tools and solutions to support
parenting success, personal growth, navigating change and reaching goals.