Currently Available as a One-on-One (or Co-Parent) Virtual Coaching Workshop
You and your ex are no longer together, but as parents, your lives will remain intertwined. No matter how much you disagree or dislike your ex, you must find a way to make co-parenting successful.
Co-parenting isn’t easy. Each of you brings your own childhood experiences into the parenting arena. You have our own opinions, values and ideals what parenting should look like—and because you’re both passionate about our children, you’re less likely to yield to differing viewpoints. This workshop will provide you with opportunities to work as a co-parenting team, as well as support for those who receive very little, if any, cooperation from their co-parent.
“The most significant relationship, and the one children observe the most, is how their parents get along with one another.”
• Understand the various parenting styles
• Determine your parenting style
• Determine your co-parent’s style
• Understand the most effective parenting style & become more aligned with the techniques
• Determine the needs of your household
• Find a balance between two homes
• Ensure your values, expectations & goals for your home are maximized
• Personalized for your unique situation
• Designed for busy parents (No sitter needed, No appointments needed)
• Lessons are compact for quick viewing, bull thorough
Life Coaching is the process of helping clients identify and achieve positive results. Life coaching works on the premise that individuals are capable of generating solutions that match their needs best. A well-trained coach can successfully guide clients through the thought process helping them dismiss negative ideals and patterns while highlighting personal strengths. Coaching encourages actions, accountability and follow-through. Although coaching utilizes research-based insight and tools to support growth and success, it is not counseling, mentoring or consulting.
Your Kids Need Your Support Now.
Stop Struggling to Navigate With Your Co-Parent!
This class is effective for co-parents willing to work together and parents struggling with a difficult ex.
Interested in this Virtual One-on-One Co-Parent Support Workshop?
Start with a FREE, Zero-Obligation Consult with Susan today.